(Opera and Concert Singer)
Reviews for Katy Bingham-Best
* "Katy Bingham-Best sang the role of devoted servant Annina convincingly. An experienced performer, her every gesture and facial expression showed just how a Comprimario part can add so much to a performance" - Seen and Heard International on Annina in 'La Traviata'
* "It was generally well-paced with Katy Bingham-Best playing the Italian Girl of the title, singing with a most seductively firm and rich tone" - Exeter Express and Echo on Isabella in 'The Italian Girl in Algiers'.
* "Katy Bingham-Best was a comically zestful Arnalta" - Opera Magazine
* "crystal clear diction, a fine range and superb control were obvious results of her operatic training" - Grimsby Evening Telegraph on a lunchtime concert
* "Her delightful Marcellina, a deftly physical performance with comic playing worth of Joyce Grenfell" - Opera Magazine
* "Katy Bingham-Best was again the thrilling soloist" - Richmond and Twickenham Times on Elgar's 'Music Makers'
* "Katy's performance accentuated the beauty of the settings, especially in the ever popular 'Where corals lie.' " - Richmond and Twickenham Times on 'Sea Pictures'
* "The Merry Wives are well cast as Katy Bingham-Best uses her superb contralto to good effect" - The Stage on Mistress Quickly in 'Falstaff'
* "The soloists were joined to good effect by mezzo Katy Bingham-Best who excelled throughout this bright and breezy work." - St Alban's Observer on Beethoven's Mass in C